Information You Need to Know for Gameday
Rutgers vs. Maryland | The Birthplace of College Football
Saturday, October 5 | 12:00 PM | SHI Stadium | Honoring All-Americans
- 7:00 AM – Parking Lots Open
- 9:00 AM – Block R Party and Kids Zone Opens
- 9:45 AM – Scarlet Walk
- 10:30 AM – Gates Open
- 11:35 AM – Band Show Begins
- 11:49 AM – Horse Entrance
- 11:53 AM – Team Entrance
- 11:54 AM – National Anthem
- To purchase tickets for Rutgers vs. Maryland, please call 866-445-GORU or click here.
Bag, Stadium, and Ticket Policies:
- Bag Policy: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and approximately 12″ x 6″ x 12″, or one-gallon clear plastic bags or similar, and small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, can be taken into athletic venues. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Fans with prohibited bags may rent a locker at the locker truck near the Kids Chorale to store their bags. Read the full bag policy here.
- Food and Beverage Policy: Due to Homeland Security guidelines, no outside food and beverage will be permitted into the stadium. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the Guest Services gates designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited Items: Prohibited items include outside food and beverages, bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, coolers, umbrellas, noisemaking devices, balloons, laser pointers, pets (with the exception of guide dogs), balls, weapons, sticks/poles, containers, fireworks, and any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate from being brought into the facility.
- Infants & Toddlers: Rutgers Athletics requires all patrons, regardless of age to have a ticket for all football games. The Athletic Department will allow one lap child without charge when attending an event with a ticketed adult. To obtain a complimentary lap ticket, a parent or guardian can request the ticket at the stadium’s North Gate Ticket Office.
- For all stadium and ticket policies, click here.
- PLEASE READ UPDATED PARKING INFORMATION HERE.
- Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff.
- Day of game parking is available at the RAC (83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854) for $25 and is cash only.
- Single game parking can be bought in advance by clicking here.
- Fans who park in the Scarlet or Green lot on Busch campus are encouraged to enter the campus from River Road. Fans in all other lots on Busch campus are encouraged to enter from Route 18.
- Fans who take the train to the New Brunswick train station will have access to a shuttle from the train station to the nearest gameday shuttle station, which will transport fans to the stadium.
- Click here for all parking information.
- Watch the game in comfort! Sign up for Knight Kushions today: https://order.seatbacks.com/knightkushions
- Enhance your gameday experience with sideline passes, stadium tours, pictures with the mascot, and more! Learn more about Scarlet Memories here.
- The 50/50 raffle will start 3 hours prior to kickoff and conclude at the end of the third quarter. Sellers will be on foot in the lots pregame and roaming the stadium during the game, and there will be 4 kiosks to purchase 50/50 tickets from, located behind sections 101, 116, 126, and 131. The winning number will be announced during the 4th quarter. The winner does NOT need to be present to win. The winner should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of their ticket to arrange to collect their prize. More information, plus previous winning numbers, can be found at scarletknights.com/5050raffle.
Horizon Fan Corner
- Visit the Horizon Fan Corner located above section 131! Take photos, receive autographs, win prizes, and more!
- Visit GoCentralJersey.com for everything you need to know about Middlesex County and the surrounding area
- Visit the official team shop at shop.scarletknights.com!